[Openswan Users] unreachable - need to frag

Brian Sheets brians at fl240.com
Sat Aug 5 02:28:54 EDT 2006

gateway1
Sat Aug  5 05:55:03 GMT 2006
+ _________________________ version
+ ipsec --version
Linux Openswan U2.2.0/K2.6.8-2-386 (native)
See `ipsec --copyright' for copyright information.
+ cat /proc/version
Linux version 2.6.8-2-386 (horms at tabatha.lab.ultramonkey.org) (gcc
version 3.3.5
 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13)) #1 Tue Aug 16 12:46:35 UTC 2005

I'm not sure how to figure out if it's netkey or Klips

Brian