[Openswan Users] Framed-Route problem - Openswan 2.4.5 + freeradius

Radek Antoniuk r.antoniuk at pixel.com.pl
Sun Apr 16 23:43:42 CEST 2006

Hello, Just like the thread before.

Is anyone using this setup? (2.4.5 + l2tpns + freeradius). Well, all
works great, but...

I have two connections on my roadwarrior.
And if I pick the VPN connection to act as a default gateway, I will
loose my internet connection. It's obvious.
But, if I don't, I would have to manually add static route to the
networks I want to use. I've tried to use Framed-Route "1.2.3.4
255.255.255.255 1" and some combinations, but it doesn't get added to
the WinXP box.

Anyone done this before maybe?

Thanks,
Radek