[Openswan Users] 2.4.5 klips mtu issue

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Thu Apr 13 10:02:04 CEST 2006

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 06:41:07AM +0200, Matthias Haas wrote:
> Will this patch be applied to one of the next xl2tpd versions?

The version of l2tpd built by OpenWRT is this one:

PKG_SOURCE_URL:=http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/l/l2tpd
PKG_SOURCE:=$(PKG_NAME)_$(PKG_UPSTREAM_VERSION).orig.tar.gz

I did email the patch to the Debian maintainer, however I've not had a
reply, and in any case he's looking to absolve himself of this
responsibility. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=358799

I believe rp-l2tpd is better maintained; OpenWRT plan to make a package of
that, but have not done so far. Hence I don't know whether this issue has
already been addressed there.

Regards,

Brian.