[Openswan Users] Broadcasts from roadwarrior

Sun Apr 9 02:17:00 CEST 2006

Hello folks,

I need to send broadcasts from a roadwarrior with dynamic ip address
into my vpn network (192.168.100.0/24). Unfortunately I couldn't find
any configuration example for this purpose during my investigation. Do I
have to to provide the roadwarrior with an virtual, internal ip address
from my dhcp server? I would imagine I've got to make the roadwarrior a
member of my broadcast domain.

Can anyone help me with a hint or a link, that allows me to continue my
investigation?

Best regards,

Marc
--