[Openswan Users] [Announce] Openswan-2.4.5 released

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Fri Apr 7 10:03:01 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 07, 2006 at 01:16:45AM +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:
> This release is hopefully the last release of the Openswan-2.4 series.

I think there are outstanding issues - for example the aggressive mode NAT-T
fix, http://lists.openswan.org/pipermail/users/2006-March/008633.html

I did reply to this saying I had a subsequent problem with the PIX failing
to renegotiate the tunnel. I've not had time to investigate this fully; it
might be a PIX bug. The far end was PIXOS 7.0.4 - hopefully I'll have access
to a 7.1 box soon.

Regards,

Brian.