[Openswan Users] L2TP server behind nat with 2.4.5 anyone got that working?

Matthias Haas mh at pompase.net
Fri Apr 7 10:12:48 CEST 2006

Hi,
did anyone get that scenario working with the current release as there
should be a patch included to get it working. I already stated my problem
yesterday in the developer release.
But as always I think that I am too stupid to do so :-)))
Therefore is there anyone got it working?
I used 2.4.5rc7 with WinXP Pro SP2 with the registry fix. The tunnel gets
up, but no packages are counted with eroute. When I attach a packet
sniffer I can see packages arriving from the l2tp client to the server.
Is there a problem as the client is also natted?
I use kernel 2.4 (as always :-) ).

Matthias