[Openswan Users] Openswan and SBS 2004 - ISA 2004

John Bass John.Bass at johnbass.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 17:19:54 CEST 2005

Hello,

Thanks for the info... same problem here,

"cannot respond to IPsec SA request because no connection is known for...."

ISA is not supplying the subnet it is in front off, thus no matching rule
can be found. I can make it all bind nicely if I remove the subnet
definition in the ipsec.conf file, but I really want a true tunnel.

I wonder if anyone has nay other pointers on how to get this one running
correctly?

John