[Openswan Users] Multiple processors (or hyperthreaded processors)

Mark van Proctor m.vanproctor at metech.com.au
Thu Sep 15 09:11:18 CEST 2005

Excuse my ignorance, but I've never dealt with Linux on multiple processors
(or hyperthreaded processor) platforms before.

I know they utilise the kernel-smp package, do other packages need to be
rebuilt to allow for smp? Will a standard RPM for openswan work (I will be
using RHEL 4 ES) or an RPM that I build on a non-hyperthreaded processor
(they will all be x86).
Or will I have to build my own RPMs on the smp machine?

Thanks in advance,

Mark