{Spam?} Re: Re: [Openswan Users] help l2tp/ipsec

=?gb2312?B?dHBs?= a1406 at 163.com
Tue Sep 6 02:08:31 CEST 2005

> tpl wrote:
>
> > I have built a l2tp/ipsec ; but I found only the first net card could
> > be connected .If I don't use the first net card , The ipsec could
> > establish ,but l2tp fail(time out).
>
> The first network card? I take it that you are not referring to the number
> of network interface cards in your Openswan server, but the number of
> clients that can connect? It should certainly be possible to connect
> with more than one client, so it is possible that there is an error
> in your configuration.

Yes , more than one client could connect.But the problem is that I have three network interface cards in my Openswan server.They are eth0,eth1 and eth2.If they are all up ,only the eth0 could be connect success.The eth1 and eth2 could only let ipsec establish,but the l2tp fail(time out).If I down the eth0(ifconfig eth0 down),The eth1 could be connected success,but the eth2 still fail.Only when the eth0 and eth1 down,the eth2 could be  connected .

I guess there my be some config,but I am not find it.