[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.4.0 + Linux 2.6.12 + Klips?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Oct 31 21:14:26 CET 2005

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Martin Bene wrote:

> * Kernel.org kernel 2.6.12.6

> EFLAGS: 00010246   (2.6.12.6)
> EIP is at sk_alloc+0xd5/0x100

Not sure in when sub version of linux 2.6.12 they changed the argument
order of sk_alloc. You might need to change the define for
NET_26_12_SKALLOC in ./linux/include/openswan/ipsec_kversion.h

> Am I just jusing a bad kernel/openswan combination or what should I do
> to get this up & running?

You might want to file a complaint about kernel people changing the order
of paramters in functions (especially when swapping a boolean value for
an address pointer)