[Openswan Users] 26sec or KLIPS

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 10:44:06 CEST 2005

I advice against it, I've had too many problems with
this setup when I tried upgrading our L2tp/ipsec
server.

The lake of ipsec0 device can be solved by patching
the kernel I guess but then there are issues with L2TP
stuff where ppp interface comes up but won't pass any
traffic whatsoever on 2.6 kernels.