[Openswan Users] ipsec_proc.o compile problem...

AirWalker airwalker at netfabrik.hu
Tue Nov 29 15:25:52 CET 2005

hi,

> You should either compile a module directly from the openswan tree
> using KERNELSRC=,
> or you should patch the kernel tree with, but not both. You both
> patched the
> kernel tree AND try to compile out of tree.
>
> Paul

thank you, you're right, it was my mistake.
but...
i've purged the kernel-patch-openswan package, but the situation's worst
than it was...
can somebody please tell me what kind of packages i do EXACTLY need?

now i have openswan-modules-source, linux-source-2.6.14 and
linux-headers-2.6.14 installed, and i try to compile with debian/rules
binary-modules command from /usr/src/modules/openswan, and the error
list is longer now :(

thanks in advance:
air