[Openswan Users] L2tpns don't react when client is natted.

Gwénaël ROUILLEC grouillec at construction.eiffage.fr
Wed Nov 23 09:30:46 CET 2005

The GPRS provider is ok, because it's working on an other server with l2tpd
and the provider solution was specially chosen for VPN.

Config files for firewall and ipsec are the sames.

I didn't have time to make traces (i'll try today, i need to remove some
quite confidential informations) and i looking if i can find reasons it
isn't working.

What about the openswan natt kernel patch. Do I need it for natted client or
it's only for natted server?

I saw # Tony # writing about l2tpns which seems to work for him. May be he
can help me to make l2tpns working for natted client ?