[Openswan Users] CA Cert Expired!!

Agent Smith news8080 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 08:34:40 CET 2005

ya that is true about XP. I looked at the XP
certificates and I see that although the user
certificate is valid, the CA cert is shown as expired
and even when renewed it on the server side, I still
need to touch every client and post new certificates
there.

well I don't see any other way around it. Thanks for
the help though. much appriciated

--- Andreas Steffen <andreas.steffen at strongsec.net>