[Openswan Users] delete sa payload killing ipsec tunnel

FRETARD Guillaume caturix at msn.com
Mon May 30 15:52:18 CEST 2005

Hi ,

I have a problem with my ipsec tunnel : I have an ipsec server under
mandrake 10.2 and a client under WinXP SP2.

My tunnel start normally but after approximately 1m30 my logs say this
message :
"Receive Delete SA payload : Deleting ISAKMP State #1"

There is the ipsec.conf of my server :

version	2.0
config setup
	interfaces="ipsec0=eth0"
	klipsdebug=all
	plutodebug=none
	uniqueids=yes

conn %default
	keyingtries=1
	authby=rsasig
	keyexchange=ike
	ikelifetime=1h
	keylife=1h
	auth=esp
	compress=no
	rightrsasigkey=%cert
	leftrsasigkey=%cert
	left=140.118.1.4
	leftcert=poste44cert.pem
	auto=add
	pfs=yes

conn poste2-poste4
	right=140.118.1.2
	rightca="C=FR, ST=RAS, L=BA118, O=AA, OU=ESIC, CN=ossi,
E=ossi at ba118.gouv.fr"
	rightid="C=FR, ST=RAS, O=AA, OU=CEAM, CN=poste22, E=poste22 at ba118.gouv.fr"

and this is the ipsec.conf of the windows client :

conn poste2-poste4
	left=140.118.1.2
	right=140.118.1.4
	rightca="C=FR, S=RAS, L=BA118, O=AA, OU=ESIC, CN=ossi,
E=ossi at ba118.gouv.fr"
	ikelifetime=1h
	network=lan
	auto=start
	pfs=yes

I think that the problem comes of my ikelifetime ou keylife but I don't how
to change to resolve that and why it's false.

If you saw where and why is a problem and if you can resolve it thanks to
give me the solution :)