[Openswan Users] Please confirm: kernel 2.6, openswan, iptables + Masquerade do not work together

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Mon May 16 13:31:02 CEST 2005

Hello List,
Is it correct that on kernel 2.6, openswan and iptables  Masquerading do
not work together ? I read about SNAT Problems ...
Ist there a workaroung or do I have to change the hardware ... :-(
My IPSEC Partner wants me to do Masquerading on my ipsec connection, so
that all traffic to his hosts seem to come from my public IP.
Thanks!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Markus Feilner