[Openswan Users] WLAN IPsec implementation

Bryan McAninch bryan at mcaninch.org
Sun May 15 18:08:46 CEST 2005

Have you tried using 'right=w.x.y.z", where w.x.y.z is the IP of your
laptop? I have found that using more specific settings usually helps narrow
the scope of where a problem is. One thing I failed to mention in my last
post, is that I force my laptop to use a static IP, b/c of the PSK
constraints. In that case, you wouldn't need 'right=%any', which is really
only useful for authenticating clients with x.509 certificates, which /can/
have /any/ IP.

FYI I am using native XP IPSec.

Let me know if I can provide further assistance.

Bryan