[Openswan Users] Again: "no connection is known for..."

Piero Filippin filippinp at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 31 14:30:40 CEST 2005

I was not my intention to blame the lack of support. I
wrote some software
myself, and I know how tedious is to write (and
specially to update) the
documentation for the software (and give support to
that sort of people that
don't know what they are doing).
Usually when I wrote some software, it is for personal
fun and challenge,
and the documentation is not fun at all.

I meant that it is a shame there is not enough
interoperability between the
IPCop and the Openswan mailing list... IPCop is
basically a Linux
distribution, so as I had a problem with Openswan, the
obvious thing is to
as the Openswan guys... but at the same time IPCop
write the config files
for me, in a way that is not suited to my situation,
so it is an IPCop issue
at the same time...

Piero