[Openswan Users] maximum ipsecN interface

Frank P. Plopinio, PH-JDH frank.plopinio at idsgroup.com
Thu Mar 31 12:37:14 CEST 2005

i've seen ipcop runs openswan and its ipsec interfaces numbered ipsec0-15. i
am just thinking about installing openswan from a tarball on my distro (a
slackware box), i know i've read it off the freeswan docs that i can only
have four ipsec interface (0-3)

can anybody throw me some thoughts how to increase the number of ipsec
interface?

thank you.

digitally yours,

frank p. plopinio
Fineprints: "Well, tonight thank God it's them instead of you" --
Bono/BandAid

 IDSGROUP Phils.
(632)6370963
(632)6875620
The Information contained in this email is or may be confidential, legally
privileged, proprietary in nature or otherwise protected by law from
disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are
dissemination, distribution, copying  or use of any part of this mail is
strictly prohibited and unlawful. If you received this email in error,
please  immediately notify the sender.