[Openswan Users] Building on RedHat 8

Glenn MacGregor gtm at highstreetnetworks.com
Fri Mar 18 13:08:59 CET 2005

Chris,

Thanks! I read that page and tried to build the module. The compile fails with:
Makefile:264: arch/Linux/Makefile: No such file or directory

I don't know if that is the root problem but it the first error message. I built
the programs fine.

Any clues on what I need to do?

Thanks
 Glenn

Quoting Chris <tsf at odisok.net>:

>     You can use the install instructions from
> http://www.freeswan.org/doc.html.
> They are almost identical.    There is also a file called INSTALL in the
> tarball.
>
> Chris

Glenn MacGregor
HighStreet Networks