[Openswan Users] Auth with PAM

Anderson Alves de Albuquerque anderson at belem.voip.nce.ufrj.br
Fri Mar 11 11:38:58 CET 2005

Ask1:
 Do you think that after I could do authentication with Radius or LDAP. I
have a "voip system" with LDAP and RADIUS.

Ask2:
 If I use auth PAM would I need to use certificates or not? I asked this
because I have a problem with person to support, I don´t have a lot of
people. It is more easy if I only use the password with PAM to go to ask
the password in RADIUS or LDAP then I could do integration.