[Openswan Users] Identifying different client groups

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongsec.net
Wed Mar 9 14:04:46 CET 2005

Hi Rich,

you can use *swan's wildcard capability. For details consult my
HOWTO under the link

   http://www.strongswan.org/docs/readme.htm#section_4.6

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                   e-mail: andreas.steffen at strongsec.com
strongSec GmbH                    home:   http://www.strongsec.com
Alter Zürichweg 20                phone:  +41 1 730 80 64
CH-8952 Schlieren (Switzerland)   fax:    +41 1 730 80 65