[Openswan Users] OpenSwan + FC4

Herbert Xu herbert at gondor.apana.org.au
Mon Jun 27 13:45:24 CEST 2005

Phillip T. George <phillip at eacsi.com> wrote:

> I decided to give OpenSwan and FC4 a go.  It will create a connection,
> straight out of the box...BUT...I still can't seem to get compression to
> work.  When I ping anything over 64 bytes, I still have problems...just
> as with FC3.  Anyone else experiencing this problem and does anyone have
> any possible solutions?

Well unless somebody perseveres and works through this problem with me
then we aren't going to go anywhere.

As I said before it has always worked for me.  If it doesn't work for
you, then please start by doing a packet dump on both sides and send
me the result along with the output of setkey -D/setkey -PD (or
ip xfrm state/ip xfrm policy).

Thanks,
Email: Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert at gondor.apana.org.au>