[Openswan Users] Roadwarior problem (Windows XP behind NAT,VPN server on public IP)

Miguel Dilaj mdilaj at nccglobal.com
Thu Jun 23 12:45:45 CEST 2005

Have you deactivated the WinXP firewall?
I had problems, even with the "allow everything" setup.
Cheers,

Miguel

>Just to let you know. My setup works WITHOUT problems with Windows 2000
(all updates, SP4) behind NAT. So I assume this is a Windows XP problem.

>Grrrrr I hate this MS sh**.

/me agrees...

DISCLAIMER:
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged.
It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you may not use,
disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail.