[Openswan Users] NET (roadwarrior) - To - NET connectin is possible?

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Fri Jun 10 01:38:47 CEST 2005

Well, say we have two networks with 20 computers each and only one static IP
per net.  How else would they communicate.

As for the original question I'm interested in the answer as well.  I have
some clients that have dynamic IP's at their secondary locations and need to
establish a connection with the CO.  This is what I think the originator of
this thread also had in mind.  What would the config look like in this
situation.

Gary