[Openswan Users] Openswan-win2k

Norman Rasmussen normanr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 20:19:47 CEST 2005

If you want windows to set you up with l2tp, then you only need to
configure a 'virtual private connection' and set the type of network
to 'l2tp ipsec vpn'.  Then when you try and dial XP will establish the
ipsec tunnel, and try and login to your l2tp daemon, which will use
ppp to create the connection - giving you an ip on the network, and
access to the other machines.