[Openswan Users] Openswan on FC3

Eduardo Detrell edetrell at fain.es
Thu Jul 28 19:52:29 CEST 2005

Hello:

When I try to up a tunnel with this command:"ipsec manual --up piolin" the system answer me: ipsec manual: fatal error in "piolin": no IPsec-enabled interfaces found"

I test de installation:

[root at piolin ~]# ipsec verify
Checking your system to see if IPsec got installed and started correctly:
Version check and ipsec on-path                                 [OK]
Linux Openswan U2.3.1/K2.6.11-1.35_FC3smp (netkey)
Checking for IPsec support in kernel                            [OK]
Checking for RSA private key (/etc/ipsec.secrets)               [OK]
Checking that pluto is running                                  [OK]
Two or more interfaces found, checking IP forwarding            [OK]
Checking NAT and MASQUERADEing                                  [OK]
Checking for 'ip' command                                       [OK]
Checking for 'iptables' command                                 [OK]
Checking for 'setkey' command for NETKEY IPsec stack support    [OK]
Opportunistic Encryption Support                                [DISABLED]

Please, anybody can help me?. Thanks.

Regards.