[Openswan Users] {Disarmed} Error Using Setkey (SA Conf): Must get supported Algos First

love_myself love_myself at indiatimes.com
Wed Jul 27 14:04:55 CEST 2005

Hi all,
Need help urgently..
Please See into the issue....... plzzzzz

I am trying to use the Set Key implementation for configuring the SA and SP on Linux.
The PF-Key is enabled, and so are the Sec-Algos.
When I create an SP, its created fine, but when I try to create an SA, the message I get is:

"Must get supported Algorithms list first".

I searched for the same on the net, and found out that some other people have faced the same problem long back, and its already been fixed in the current code, that I am using.

I am trying to use the Kernel 2.6.12, along with IPV6 enabled, and have enabled --------

==================================
Networking support (NET) [Y/n/?] y
  *
  * Networking options
  *
  PF_KEY sockets (NET_KEY) [Y/n/m/?] y
  IP: AH transformation (INET_AH) [Y/n/m/?] y
  IP: ESP transformation (INET_ESP) [Y/n/m/?] y
  IP: IPsec user configuration interface (XFRM_USER) [Y/n/m/?] y

both at the IPV6 level and the normal level.

I am not able to get how to go about it.Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
Help