[Openswan Users] {Spam?} I Bulid some VPN tunnels,But when the second Tunnel connected ,the first is disconnect ,who can tell me why.

=?gb2312?B?dHBs?= a1406 at 163.com
Thu Jul 14 18:23:04 CEST 2005

I Bulid some VPN tunnels,But when the second Tunnel connected ,the first is disconnect ,it is always trouble me.But this suiation is only in certifate connection between WINDOWS IPSEC connection.The other connect is all right,such as PSK in all ways ,openswan--openswan in all ways .

for example ,the two windows and the openswan server have the same CA and a certifate signed by this CA,the can connect vpn tunnel each other.but when both the windows computer connect to the openwan vpn server at the same time ,the second connection will let the fist disconnect .I also tried another way,such as PSK in the same way ,but it works fine.I tried let some openswan as vpn client to connect by certiface way ,it also works fine.I tried let  windows as the vpn server and client ,it still works fine .

who can tell me why ,and who can give me some help.thank you very very much .