[Openswan Users] Status of Openswan 2.3.2

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Jul 14 00:27:49 CEST 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Bram Bouwens wrote:

>> Yes. We will not be releasing a 2.3.2. Instead 2.4.0 will be released. You
>> can find 2.4.0dr2 on the www/ftp site.
>
> Is there an overview of which bugs should be fixed before the 2.4.0
> release, and an estimated release date?

All the known (recent) reproducable crashers. It seems 2.4.0dr3 seems to fix
all the ones we could reproduce.
Crashers left are the ones we cannot reproduce:

http://bugs.xelerance.com/view.php?id=251 passert (c->kind == CK_PERMANENT || c->kind == CK_INSTANCE)
http://bugs.xelerance.com/view.php?id=267 passert(st->st_new_iv_len >= e->enc_blocksize)
http://bugs.xelerance.com/view.php?id=305 passert(st->st_suspended_md->st == st)

If anyone is seeing these crashers, please contact me with information.