[Openswan Users] Problem connecting Openswan to Cisco Pix 515

Chris Godfrey chris.godfrey at hanston.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 10:55:17 CEST 2005

Thanks for the reply. I would love to upgrade but unfortunately the
machine is running fedora core 1, and I've not received permission to
take it down for the amount of time I'd need to upgrade the OS and
Openswan.

One of our guys here hacked the source of ipsec_doi.c in freeswan when
this problem cropped up before, he's suggested I give this a try as a
temporary measure. I'm going to attempt this, and if/when it fails (such
optimism!) I will justify the downtime to perform a proper upgrade.

Thanks again Paul for the quick reply, and thanks also to Jacco for
taking the time to help out.

Chris