[Openswan Users] IPSEC SA established, but the l2tpd daemon don't overtake the connection

Foren foren.titze at gmx.net
Tue Jul 12 22:41:31 CEST 2005

Hi,

the error above I had it since I use the ipsec modules from
openswan-2.3.1. erlier I have used the af_key with the native
ipsec-stack from kernel-2.6.

Now, I get no error, the tunnel commes up and the l2tpd does nothing.

The l2tpd-logfile don't says me anything, no entry.

I think it's not the tunnel config, because this is working.

TRY: Windows XP SP2 to Linux Openswan-2.3.1 with Kernel 2.6.11.7

THX Ben