[Openswan Users] Cannot ping the vpn gateway

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Jul 12 17:23:27 CEST 2005

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Gömöri Zoltán wrote:

Either add leftsourceip=internalIPofGateway or
build for vpn connections:

net-net (which you have now)
host-net
net-host
host-host

The last three are the same as the first, except they need to
have a different name and they are missing one or both *subnet=
statements.

Paul

> Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 15:21:49 +0200
> From: "[iso-8859-2] Gömöri Zoltán" <suf at freemail.hu>
> To: users at openswan.org
> Subject: RE: [Openswan Users] Cannot ping the vpn gateway
>
> Hi,
>
> Anybody has any idea on solving this problem?
>
> Zoltan

   "I am not even supposed to be here today!"  -- Clerk