[Openswan Users] How to see the outgoing decrypted packets with kernel 2.6 ?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Jul 11 16:06:24 CEST 2005

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, Jacques Valot wrote:

> My first question is :
> How to use klips module automaticaly after a reboot of the system ?

You might be able to tweak this using /etc/modprobe.conf? Or else you can
delete the netkey modules. Openswan does not rmmod netkey modules.

> 2.)
> For 2.3.0 version, I think KLIPS for 2.6 was experimental.
> Is the same thing for 2.3.1 version and could you tellme if it's a problem ?

AFAIK, there are still problems. If using a kernel.org linux kernel, you will
have the best result. Vendor kernels often have patches that might clash.
For instance, all redhat kernels crash with klips currently.