[Openswan Users] Apple 10.4.1
Jacco de Leeuw
jacco2 at dds.nl
Wed Jul 6 21:41:38 CEST 2005
Paul Wouters wrote:
> I have successfully used 10.4.1 using PSK with l2tpd-0.69-11jdl.
Then there must have been some other problem, e.g. in ipsec.conf or
l2tpd.conf. These were not included so I can only speculate.
I will try with 10.3.x. Is there an easy way to determine the version
of racoon that is used in 10.3.x and compare it with 10.4.1?
> I see there is now a 12 release, but there are no changes listed on
> jacco's site about what has been changed. It might be just gcc4
> fixes for Fedora Core 4.
Yes, you're spot on:
* Tue Jun 21 2005 Jacco de Leeuw <jacco2 at dds.nl> 0.69-12jdl
- Added log() patch by Paul Wouters so that l2tpd compiles on FC4.
* Sat Jun 4 2005 Jacco de Leeuw <jacco2 at dds.nl>
- l2tpd.org has been hijacked. Project moved back to SourceForge:
* Tue May 3 2005 Jacco de Leeuw <jacco2 at dds.nl>
- Small Makefile fixes. Explicitly use gcc instead of cc.
Network services library was not linked on Solaris due to typo.
* Thu Mar 17 2005 Jacco de Leeuw <jacco2 at dds.nl> 0.69-11jdl
- Choosing between SysV or BSD style ptys is now configurable through
a compile-time boolean "unix98pty".
I have uploaded my patches to the l2tpd SourceForge site but they have
not yet been included. It's always better to outsource your Changelog
to somebody else :-).
Jacco de Leeuw mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl
Zaandam, The Netherlands http://www.jacco2.dds.nl
More information about the Users