[Openswan Users] packet rejected: should have been encrypted - more logs

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Jul 5 02:41:01 CEST 2005

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005, Bram Bouwens wrote:

> For a more complete picture:
>
> - the openswan ipsec.conf at http://80.126.5.18/ipsec.conf
> - the openswan log at http://80.126.5.18/secure.log (why does Pluto
> restart????)

> Starting Pluto (Openswan Version cvs2002Mar11_19:19:03

Please try 2.3.1

> - the windows ipsec.conf at http://80.126.5.18/winipsec.conf
> - the windows oakley log at http://80.126.5.18/oakley.log (GetPacket failed?
> CertFindExtenstion failed?)

If you are unsure about whether the certificate has imported correctly, use
certimport.exe to re-import the certificate. It's on ft.openswan.org.

> I really don't see what's happening. I have been running freeswan/openswan
> for 4 years (linux-linux) with hardly any trouble, but this is pretty vague
> to me.

I am not sure what is happening either. I suspect a bug in the CVS version
of openswan that you are running.

   "I am not even supposed to be here today!"  -- Clerk