[Openswan Users] 2.6 Kernel question

Kiryl Hakhovich administrator at bsolution.net
Mon Jan 31 12:58:41 CET 2005

Hello all,
please forgive me if this question had been asked before

I have FC2 with 2.6.10-1.9_FC2 kernel.
I have tried to install openswan 2.3.0 from source and from rpm and have
no luck with it at all.

I used to work on 2.4 kernels with freeswan and had no issues whatsoever.

Can anyone tell me if i missing some stupid thing :-)

After i start the ipsec - both my network connections (private and
public) become as "Resource unavailable" and ipsec auto status shows
that somehow it tries to initiate connections to every available ip on
my local network
with
	192.168.0.91 - %hold or %aquire network

Thanks.