[Openswan Users] 2.3.0 has known issues

Ken Bantoft ken at xelerance.com
Thu Jan 20 15:52:48 CET 2005

Known issues:

1) There *seems* to be a rekey bug, where rekeying doesn't work.
However, we can't duplicate this consistantly, or even twice in a row
2) Rene (Debian Maintainer) reports some core dumps, but no
backtrace/logs/config etc... and we haven't been able to get any more
information.
3) There is a security hole if you enable both XAUTH + PAM (which is not
on unless you manually edit Makefile.inc and recompile) in pluto.  That
one is fixed in CVS (PRE2_3 branch, and HEAD)

So no, your problem is not known...