[Openswan Users] cisco 837

jef peeraer jef.peeraer at pandora.be
Mon Feb 28 22:01:29 CET 2005

On maandag 28 februari 2005 21:55, you wrote:
> I have experience with OpenSwan and a Cisco Soho 91.  What's the
> problems?
no problems so far, i just wanted to check if interoperation with openswan is
ok. for the moment, i have a server with openswan gateway, and the cisco is
at the other site, seving a roadwarrior. before, i had a freeswan running on
that roadwarrior. should i put the vpn gateway in the cisco ? i suppose the
wen -based configuration will not suffice ?

jef