[Openswan Users] Suse 9.2 Openswan 2.3 - Ipsec missing

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Fri Feb 11 14:32:09 CET 2005

martin hochreiter wrote:
> I tried to run a vpn connection with two Suse 9.2 Gatewayservers
> and Openswan 2.3 through two SuSEfirewalls 2 - not successfull.
> So I try to rebuild my own firewall with iptables.

SuSEfirewall2 does support IPsec via the iptables policy module.
Host to host should be easy to configure. Disable the log limit and
enable logging of all dropped packets to see where IPsec packets get
dropped if it doesn't work.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development