[Openswan Users] A demo with only one Linux machine

Mihajlo Cvetanovic mac at netset.co.yu
Tue Dec 20 18:24:12 CET 2005

I'm a beginner to Openswan, and I would like to create a simple network
that utilizes IPsec. Could I do that with only two computers, one Linux
with Openswan, and one Win2000 acting as a road warrior? The road warrior
should be able to browse through Linux web server, but through other
network interface (not through the one it's directly connected). I've read
Jacco de Leeuw's tutorial, and set IPsec to start without complaints, now I
should deal with certificates, but I was wondering if my plan can work at all.