[Openswan Users] Stops after "ISAKMP SA established"

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Thu Dec 15 22:38:35 CET 2005

Antony Gelberg wrote:

> I am not referring to any built-in L2TP stuff. I am using
> Marcus Muller's client from http://vpn.ebootis.de with X.509.

I wasn't referring to L2TP either. Both the L2TP/IPsec client
and Marcus Muller's client use the same built-in IPsec support.

> Do you have or know of a working setup such as this, with XP Home?

Marcus writes: "Home edition should work but was not yet checked".
I don't have XP Home so no, I haven't tried it myself.
Does the Linsys IPsec Tool have the same problem?
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/lsipsectool/)

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl
                     Mosquitos suck