[Openswan Users] 2.6 Klips and SMP ...

Christopher Malott chris at travelconnection.com
Thu Aug 18 12:29:53 CEST 2005

It might also be relevant to note that if SMP is enabled and one has
enabled nat-t support, the following error is give during compilation.

in ipsec_init.c
#if defined(NET_26) && defined(CONFIG_IPSEC_NAT_TRAVERSAL) &&
!defined(HAVE_XFRM4_UDP_REGISTER)
#warning "You are trying to build KLIPS2.6 with NAT-T support, but you
did not"
#error   "properly apply the NAT-T patch to your 2.6 kernel source tree."
#endif

Chris