[Openswan Users] 2.6 Klips and SMP ...

Christopher Malott chris at travelconnection.com
Thu Aug 18 11:28:52 CEST 2005

Thanks for uncovering this. I can also reproduce this issue. At least
now I know what was causing the pfkey_ops error I've been running into.
I wouldn't have thought it would have anything to do with SMP.

I haven't tested the application yet, so I'm assuming by the sheer fact
it compiled fine that I won't run any related issues at runtime.

Chris