[Openswan Users] net/xfrmudp.h

yaboo yaboo at dodgyware.com
Tue Aug 16 00:04:03 CEST 2005

Hi All

when trying to compile openswan 2.4dr10 I get this error.

/opt/tmp/source/openswan-2.4.0dr10/modobj26/ipsec_init.c:95:25: error:
net/xfrmudp.h: No such file or directory

I seem to not be able to find the file.

I have followed the instructions of doing make nattpatch2.6, but don't
understand the next part to go into /usr/src/linux and do patch -p1, but
on what file, so I skipped this part and recompiled the kernel.

I compiled the kernel with and without the kernel builtin ipsec driver
to no avail. Do I need the kernel ipsec driver.

I am using debian unstable on my laptop, with the 2.6.12.4 kernel.

Hope to hear from someone soon

regards

Joseph