[Openswan Users] Issues with L2TPNS and Openswan on Fedora Core 4

Tim P panterafreak at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 15:34:08 CEST 2005

I fixed this issue because I needed to set my bind address to either
the outside address or a new address that resided on my internal
subnet (forget which, dont have the machine accessible right now).

I have a new problem in that the L2TP server never seems to do
anything with the vpn request for l2tp authentication.  I have a good
ipsec tunnel (you said it looked good when you saw the output) and the
radius authentication works fine but I can't seem to get L2TP to show
anything in the logs when a request comes through.  Essentially ipsec
kills the tunnel after a minute or so when no authentication is
completed.