[Openswan Users] HTML docs install error

tomk at runbox.com tomk at runbox.com
Wed Apr 27 04:31:53 CEST 2005

I'm trying to install 2.3.1, and I'm getting the following error at the "make install" stage:

make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/openswan-2.3.1/doc'
ERR011: Unable to parse HTML element on line 451!
ERR011: Unable to parse HTML element on line 381!
ERR011: Unable to parse HTML element on line 381!
ERR011: Unable to parse HTML element on line 451!
BYTES: 760
BYTES: 42842
BYTES: 38163
BYTES: 9128
BYTES: 16121
BYTES: 15389
BYTES: 121304
BYTES: 7154
BYTES: 40356
BYTES: 37210
BYTES: 31912
BYTES: 50953
BYTES: 23488
BYTES: 17252
BYTES: 15657
BYTES: 62969
BYTES: 13180
BYTES: 15071
BYTES: 16708
BYTES: 12875
BYTES: 15920
BYTES: 10974
BYTES: 73390
BYTES: 58806
BYTES: 9919
BYTES: 37116
BYTES: 115228
BYTES: 14272
BYTES: 6547
BYTES: 5158
BYTES: 10971
BYTES: 15902
BYTES: 6011
make[1]: [toc.html] Error 4 (ignored)

The install finishes, but the HTML documentation from the /doc directory is missing. I'm currently kludging it with an extra "install" command, but I thought someone here might like to know about it.

Tom K.