[Openswan Users] Another routing question

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Apr 11 17:13:01 CEST 2005

I have a couple of network segments that are behind a dynamic DSL.  Currently we have the following for static users.  I have seen samples with right=%any and rightnexthop=%default.  But I haven't had any success with these.    Using the syntax below, what would be the proper way to setup the right side client for a dynamic IP (assuming that have a class c network behind them that we will be routing to the other side)?

conn a-b
        type=tunnel
        left=66.88.22.81
        leftsourceip=10.0.0.254