[Openswan Users] Rhel 3 with natt patch?

Nicole Hähnel nicole.haehnel at epost.de
Wed Sep 15 14:18:52 CEST 2004

Hi,

I'll seperate the networks to different connections.

But I don't understand why I need virtual_private.
I have one network on the right side "rightsubnet=...".
What's the different between rightsubnet, rightsubnetwithin and
virtual_private?
And what is with the little network between server and dsl-router?
Do I have to specify this network with virtual_private too?

 > I dont think this is a direct connect? since left is a public ip.

The public ip on the primary gateway is static.
I can't change it!
Why don't you think it's a direct connection?

Thanks!

NIcole