[Openswan Users] multiple tunnel fails after upgrade

Vik Heyndrickx vik.heyndrickx at edchq.com
Mon Sep 6 15:10:06 CEST 2004

Hi Herbert,

Yes, I did try compress=no (and I even mentionned that in my first post, because while looking for an anwer in the archives and faq, I encountered some indicatations that this might be the source of the problem). Compress=on or =off does not change anything in respect to the problem I experience.

Just to respond to someone else's question who sent me private mail: The tunnelled networks are equal on the left hand side and do not overlap on the right hand side.

Best regards,

--
Vik